- 4/12/2010 - Strand Brothers Service Experts Wins ENERGY STAR® Century Club Award
- Strand Brothers Service Experts Recognized with a 2010 home performance with ENERGY STAR® Centerury Club Award
- 6/25/2009 - First Integrated Solar-Assisted Residential Heating and Cooling System
- DALLAS, TX - Lennox Industries unveiled SunSource,™ the industry's first integrated solar-assisted residential heating & cooling system, today at the Association of Energy Services Professionals (AESP) 4th Technology Symposium in Long Beach, CA. The system will be available to the public in 2009. Lennox Industries is a subsidiary of Lennox International (NYSE: LII).
- 2/17/2009 - Tax Credits Here For Heating & Air Conditioning Customers
- The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA) was signed into law on February 16, 2009 by U.S. President Barack Obama, opening the door for heating, air conditioning and indoor air quality customers to receive expanded tax credits. The tax credits apply to the installed costs of qualifying high-efficiency products and home efficiency improvements.
- 2/13/2009 - Home Renovation Tax Credits In Effect Across Canada
- The Home Renovation Tax Credit will provide a one-year, temporary 15% income tax credit on eligible home renovation expenditures for work performed, or goods acquired, between January 27, 2009 and February 1, 2010. The credit may be claimed on eligible expenditures exceeding $1,000 but not more than $10,000.
- 2/13/2009 - House & Senate Pass Economic Stimulus
- The House & Senate both passed the comprehensive stimulus package.
- 1/26/2009 - Promoting Careers, Not Just Jobs
KANSAS CITY - Employees of Neal Harris Service Experts of Kansas City know before they walk in the door on their first day that they have a career in HVAC already mapped out and waiting for them if they choose to go for it.
- 8/19/2008 - Oil prices lead many to change to gas
WWLP.com - July 25, 2008.
WEST SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) - Some homeowners can't stomach the thought of paying thousands of dollars this winter for home heating oil.
- 7/7/2008 - Berkshire Service Experts Breaks Down the Industry’s Hot Trends and Cool Tools
BusinessWest - July 7, 2008.
SPRINGFIELD - Schley Warren, general manager of Berkshire Service Experts in West Springfield, has been with the company for 26 years, working his way through the ranks from service technician to top dog.
- 2/8/2008 - Firms donate furnace to family
The Republican - February 8, 2008.
SPRINGFIELD - An area furnace installation company and a furnace supply company are donating a furnace to a family and installing it after the family's furnace cracked, releasing carbon monoxide fumes into their home.
- 7/13/2006 - Volunteers keep seniors cool in hazardous temps
KVUE.com - June 13, 2006. video
DALLAS - While temperatures have begun to rise to 100 degrees, the need to cool down has also risen.
- 9/23/2005 - Home's report card rates indoor air quality
The Roseville Press-Tribune - September 23 & 24, 2005.
Homeowners in Placer County and surrounding areas can breathe easier this fall season with a home health report card.
- 8/19/2005 - Health report cards help analyze air quality
Beacon News - Friday, Aug. 19, 2005.
Forget pollen counts and freshly cut grass. The culprit for your watery eyes, chronic cough or congestion might be in your home.
- 3/20/2005 - Tips for improving indoor air quality
Venice Gondolier - Sunday, March 20, 2005.
Indoor air pollutants can have significant and damaging effects on your health, including long-term issues, such as lung disease, lung cancer, asthma and respiratory tract infections.
- 2/3/2005 - Service Experts launches free home health report card about indoor air quality
The Edmond Sun - February 3, 2005.
Service Experts network of heating and cooling service companies has announced the launch of the Service Experts Home Health Report Card, a free in-home indoor air quality analysis.