When it comes to rooftop HVAC systems that will save big on energy, the Lennox® Energence model tops the list. Energence is one of the most efficient commercial HVAC systems in its class, with up to 18.0 SEER, 21.5 IEER and 13.9 EER. These numbers are nothing compared to the ratings you’ll receive when you add the SunSource® Commercial Energy System, which will produce efficiency levels of 34 SEER and 43 IEER. That means you will experience the maximum energy cost reduction available on your facility.
Our optional SmartAirflow™ system could even save up to 35% of your annual ventilation energy consumption compared to a traditional unit. Moreover, the Energence rooftop system is ENERGY STAR® certified and exceeds ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers) 90.1-2010 minimum standards by 92%.
Not only is it efficient, but the Energence rooftop system is easily serviceable, very reliable and will ensure your company’s energy savings and comfort for years. We’ll highlight some of the best features:
- Isolated compressor compartment – allows normal compressor operation during service without disrupting airflow
- Environ™ coil system – reduces refrigerant charge requirements to maximize reliability and sustainability
- SmartWire™ system – simplifies thermostat installation to prevent miswiring
- Corrosion-resistant, removable, reversible, double-sloped drain pan – for flexibility, durability and serviceability
- Patented Humiditrol® dehumidification system – allows independent control of temperature and humidity leading to increased comfort
- Multiple cooling stages – helps reduce temperature swings
Our highly trained technicians at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can install, maintain and repair your Energence rooftop system. Call 866-397-3787 for a free, no-obligation energy analysis and consultation to learn more.