When you put together Environ™, MSAV® and Prodigy® technologies, you’ll get the most energy efficient Commercial HVAC rooftop system in the industry1: the Lennox® Strategos®. This innovative, ENERGY STAR® certified product produces a SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) up to 16.1, and 14.3 EER, which will help reduce electric demand and save on your energy expenses. An optional MSAV – that’s Multi-Stage Air Volume – supply fan provides year-round savings with reduced energy consumption.
And this is just the beginning. The Strategos also offers:
Increased comfort and better indoor air quality
- Filter driers protect your unit from dirt and moisture
- An optional economizer improves IAQ and offers energy-saving operation
- Prodigy® unit controller tracks the runtime of every major component and keeps service records to operate the unit at peak efficiency, comfort and reliability
- SmartWire™ system simplifies thermostat and field sensor installation to prevent miswiring
- BACnet module allows two-way communication for system monitoring and remote troubleshooting
- Corrosion-resistant cabinet made of galvanized steel under a paint finish that protects against rust
- Independent motor mount allows for easy, efficient access
- A slab coil permits faster and more thorough cleaning
- Circuit breaker grants quick and easy power shut-off and protects against overcurrents
Our team at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning is fully trained to install, service and repair Strategos rooftop systems. Call 866-397-3787 for more information.
1 Claim pertains to 14.3 EER rating for the SCA036H4B 3-ton unit, based on comparison of publicly available information regarding steady-state efficiency (EER) for single packaged rooftop units, 3 to 24 tons, G/E, E/E or cooling only, 3-phase voltage. Established through internal review of competitive literature, December 2012.