The Lennox® Landmark rooftop system boasts more than 30 features. It’s available in both standard- and high-efficiency units, with a SEER rating of up to 13.0, a 14.5 IEER rating and an EER rating of up to 12.7. And with an optional MSAV® supply fan, the Landmark is up to 27% more efficient1. The savings continue with this system’s Environ™ coil system, which uses up to 52% less refrigerant and is up to 59% lighter.
This system is available in 2- to 25-ton gas/electric and electric/electric and 2- to 20-ton heat pump configurations. Some of its many attractive features include:
- Field-installed CO2 sensors to reduce CO2 and VOC levels
- Field- or factory-installed MERV 8 or 13 filters reduce airborne particles
- Optional MSAV supply fan reduces humidity
- ENERGY STAR® certification
- Interlink compressor delivers better reliability and efficiency
- Environ™ coil system ensures reliable operation and reduces the time it takes to clean the condensing coil
- Isolated compressor compartment allows compressor operation to run normally and not disrupt airflow during performance checks
From installation to maintenance, Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can take care of all your Landmark rooftop system needs. We’re the experts in this field, so whether you’re looking to purchase a new system or just need a little repair work, we’ve got you covered. Call 866-397-3787 to learn more.
1 Part load. IEER improvement. Comparing standard 10.9 IEER system to optional MSAV 13.8 IEER system.