Don’t be fooled by this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces are still energy efficient, especially compared to that more than 10-year-old furnace you have at home. With durable cabinets that improve product life, these gas furnaces are reliable and could help you save on you energy bills. See the benefits for yourself by reading details for each product below or scheduling an appointment with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
An EL180E gas furnace won’t just benefit you in the winter. It can help you save energy in the warmer months, too. No joke. It’s all possible with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is designed to maintain a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature is changing. It’s also quiet, helps reduce waste and keeps your utility bill low. Dual-fuel allows you to connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your equipment can switch between gas and electric to keep you nice and comfy.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliable operation
- Durable steel cabinet – made to last, and its resilient finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – improves comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds low and minimizes losses
When it all comes down to two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace truly excels. If you’re looking for energy efficiency, you’ll find a 93% AFUE efficiency rating, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. To simplify: you’ll save hundreds on your utility bill every year because the product minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you’re looking at performance, note the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and more reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and made to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for full control and easy operation
Just because it’s standard efficiency doesn’t mean you won’t save. The ML180 gas furnace has an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) of 80%, which means you’ll save a lot more with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. Plus, its sealed blower compartment minimizes loss and maximizes efficiency, so you – and your home – will stay cozy and warm even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – exceeds industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to increase reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – lets you combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace give us a call at 866-397-3787 or schedule a free appointment.