Being green never felt so good. Literally. These gas furnaces will keep your home warm and cozy, and they’ll do so with extreme energy efficiency. In fact, these products boast maximum efficiency for all gas furnaces we sell. Read more about each product below. When you’ve narrowed down your options, give Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning a call at 866-397-3787. We’ll give you a free quote and answer all your furnace replacement questions.
If we could only use one word to describe the SLP98V, we’d probably pick “perfect.” That’s pretty convincing in itself, but it doesn’t do justice to the benefits and features of this powerful gas furnace. For starters, this is one of the most energy-efficient furnaces you can buy.1 Boasting up to 98.2% efficiency and a Most Efficient designation by ENERGY STAR®, this gas furnace can save you more than $800 a year.2 That’s some serious ROI. But it’s not the only outstanding part of this product. The SLP98V is packed with features, including:
- Variable-capacity system – this means it automatically adjusts as necessary to operate at maximum efficiency. We know we already covered efficiency, but we just can’t get over this one.
- SilentComfort™ technology and variable speed blower – reduces sound levels
- Duralok Plus™ Heat Exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- Self-calibrating variable speed inducer – for cleaner combustion
- SureLight Control Board – controls all furnace operations and is iComfort™ compatible
The bottom line: this unit has nearly endless features to stay reliable and energy efficient. Call 866-397-3787 or schedule a free appointment online to learn more about gas furnaces.
Across North America gas furnaces don’t come quieter than this one. The SL280V features a variable speed motor and special sound-absorbing materials to make it 4.5 times quieter than the competition. In fact, it’s the quietest in its class3 and lets you feel the comfort without hearing it. We suppose we can make that sacrifice...
Learn about more features of the SL280V, like its:
- Two-stage gas valve – adjusts the amount of gas used for more accurate temperature control
- SureLight® Ignitor – to ensure a long life and reliable operation
- Sealed Blower Compartment – minimizes heat loss and maximizes efficiency
- High efficiency variable speed motor – which may help reduce your energy bills
The EL296E gas furnace is all about the numbers. And we want you to know about three that really stand out. First, this furnace has an AFUE rating of up to 96%, which is not only above average, but it could save hundreds each year on your utility expenses. Next, the EL296E’s Power Saver™ Constant Torque motor is up to 33% more efficient than standard single-stage motors and up to 200% more efficient when it’s in constant fan mode. Other features include:
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Higher SEER ratings in cooling mode – keeps energy waste minimal
- Two-stage gas valve – varies heating output for higher efficiency
- Sound-absorbing insulation – for quiet operation
- SureLight® igniter and control board – ensures long product life and high reliability
Let Service Experts help with all your gas furnace needs. Schedule your free appointment today.
1 Based on sound pressure levels during steady-state, high-fire and low-fire operation of Lennox SLP98UH070XV36B and leading competitive units as of July 2013 at mid-point temperature rise and minimum external static pressure when set up per Section 4.4.4 of AHRI 260-2012. Efficiency ratings established per test standard: ANSI/ASHRAE 103-2007.
2 Savings amounts depict potential energy savings you can expect from Lennox® furnaces, versus a 65% AFUE model. Your actual savings may vary depending on the weather patterns in your local area, local fuel rates and you individual lifestyle.
3 Based on sound pressure levels during steady-state, high-fire operation of Lennox SL280UH070V36A and leading competitive units at mid-point temperature rise and minimum external static pressure when set up per Section 4.4.4 of AHRI 260-2012.