Platinum PLUS™ Protection
Gold may shine, but platinum is more valuable. That's why our Service Experts Platinum PLUS™ Protection Plan is the new standard of care for heating and air conditioning components. With this program, our NATE-certified technicians will fix these components for FREE, Day or night, 24/7/365, with no deductible, no diagnostic charge, and no service cost. All your service and maintenance visits are FREE. Nobody gives you this much peace of mind.
And there's more! Under the plan, you'll automatically receive an instant allowance towards the purchase of a brand new home comfort system. Check your wallet, because we just saved you a ton of money! You're welcome.
The Platinum PLUS™ Protection Plan ensures you're protected against:
- Expensive repair bills; service coverage for many heating and cooling components.
- Rising energy costs through energy reducing Precision Tune-Ups performed by NATE-certified professional technicians.
- Price Increases, with an instant, complimentary replacement allowance for the purchase of your next heating and air conditioning system, and even more benefits year after year
You could save thousands of dollars with a Platinum PLUS™ Protection Plan. Schedule now, or call us right now to get your Platinum PLUS™ Protection Plan today! We'll need to run a standard Performance Inspection as part of the Plan's evaluation.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I purchase Platinum PLUS™ Protection?
Schedule an appointment with your Service Experts location and choose 'Platinum PLUS Protection Service' as the Request Type. A technician will perform a complimentary System Inspection. The home comfort system must pass the inspection to qualify for Platinum PLUS coverage.
- What types of HVAC equipment is covered under the Platinum PLUS™ Protection Plan?
- Heating - natural gas furnace, oil furnace, air handler, boiler (excluding drain system), and gas fireplace when used as a primary heat source*.
- Cooling/Heat Pumps - electric powered central air conditioning unit/heat pump unit*.
- Package Units - All of the above equipment under 5 tons.
- What additional services will I receive?
An annual Precision Tune-up for each piece of covered equipment is included, as well as all the discounts and additional benefits of a PLUS™ Maintenance Agreement.
- How do I renew the Plan?
The Plan auto-renews unless a written termination request is received by Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
- Is the plan transferable?
The Plan can be transferred to the home's new owner. The plan does not automatically transfer to the former owner's new home. In this case, a new Plan can be purchased upon completion of a System Inspection.
- Is there anything not covered?
Indoor air quality accessories and ductless systems are not covered under the Plan. See the terms below for additional exclusions and complete details.
*Exclusions may apply, see Platinum PLUS Terms & Conditions for details.