With Earth Day approaching, you may be bombarded with ideas to help “save the earth”. Surprise! We’re here with a few ideas of our own, but for a good purpose. Not only is a tankless water heater environmentally-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and outlast your traditional tank heater. Truly! We compiled the best reasons you should invest in a tankless water heater.
- Money Back – Although the initial cost can seem a bit challenging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of about $300.
- Continuous Flow – We’ve all felt it. The awful pain of cold water pelting against your body when the hot water runs out and you’re mid-lather. Your cold showers could be over! Tankless water heaters do away with that problem altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlast inefficient tank water heaters by 5-10 years. The government rebate plus not having to replace your tankless water heater as often equals big savings.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only demand the exact amount of energy to heat the quantity of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you’re not going to use. This amazing tidbit can save you up to 20% off your water heating costs. They also take up less space since they can be installed on walls (or outdoors if you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to burst, no flooding. Although a leak could happen as with any plumbing appliance or fixture, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 40 gallons of water sitting around waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t collect water in a tank, you always have pure, clean water that isn’t from a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these fantastic reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is right for your home, call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today for a no-charge in-home analysis
. We want to make sure you invest in the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, inform you of all the facts, and be ready when you’ve made your choice.