With Earth Day approaching, you may be bombarded with ideas to help “save the earth”. Surprise! We’re here with a few ideas of our own, but for a good purpose. Not only is a tankless water heater environmentally-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and outlast your traditional tank heater. Truly! We compiled the main reasons you should purchase a tankless water heater.
- Tax Rebates – While the initial cost can seem a bit daunting, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of about $300.
- Constant Warmth – You know the feeling. The awful pain of frigid water pelting against your body when the hot water runs out and you’re mid-lather. Your cold showers could be over! Tankless water heaters do away with that problem altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlast inefficient tank water heaters by 5-10 years. The government rebate plus not having to replace your tankless water heater as often equals big savings.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only demand the exact amount of energy to heat the quantity of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you don’t need. This amazing tidbit can save you up to 20% off your water heating bill. They also take up less space since they can be mounted on walls (or outdoors as long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to burst, no flooding. Although a leak could happen as with any plumbing appliance or device, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 40 gallons of water sitting around waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t hold water in a tank, you always have pure, clean water that isn’t from a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these fantastic reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is right for your home, call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today for a no-charge in-home analysis
. We want to make sure you invest in the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, inform you of all the facts, and be there when you’re ready to make a decision.