Booking routine AC maintenance is helpful.
Tune-ups keep your air conditioner unit in running at its top performance while keeping energy consumption small. It also could even help prolong its life span.
While there are several tasks you can do on your own, you should work with Experts, like the ones at , for AC inspections and upkeep.
Here are a few steps you can complete alone as you get ready for summer.
Get Your AC Checkup Booked
Spring is a period of revival, and to many that involves a large amount of indoors, garage and yard freshening. With the hotter temperatures near, it’s also a good idea to put AC upkeep on that checklist.
Spring is a great season to get your AC equipment freshened and examined. Delaying to switch it on until the first sweltering day of the year can be risky. If you need a fix or replacement, you could be waiting awhile for an appointment. And that could become very uncomfortable.
And for allergy sufferers, being well prepared with a freshened AC system will help assure the best indoor air quality while it’s pollen season.
Plus, AC maintenance could be mandatory for your unit’s manufacturer warranty or any applicable extended warranty.
Can I Complete Maintenance Alone?
There are methods that you can take to help keep your AC system in the top order:
- Put in a new air filter suggests each month or two. This is very crucial if you suffer from allergies or have a cat in your home.
- Lawn maintenance around the exterior condenser. Ensure there’s no grass, weeds or bushes near your AC system. We advise keeping 2–3 feet of open space. You should also remove any leaves or twigs that have collected inside your system, since this could impede airflow.
Let the Professionals Manage the Rest
What’s left to do? If you get in touch with at , the primary thing we might do is compliment you for all the work you’ve already completed. Then our Experts start the nuts and bolts. We’ll examine your unit and make sure it’s running correctly with these steps:
- Adjusting electrical connections to provide safe cooling.
- Greasing to keep moving pieces working like they should and potentially stay clear of breakdowns.
- Flushing the condensate drain line to remove leak-creating mold and obstructions.
- Straightening coil fins to stay clear of reduced airflow.
- Cleaning the outside coil to remove any accumulation from dust and vegetation.
- Examining controls to make sure your unit is switching on, running and shutting down like it should.
- Analyzing the operating temperature parameters to ensure your equipment has the proper refrigeration charge.
If we discover problems that require further action, we are prepared to offer you the most reasonable choice. Locating possible problems early can solve larger issues later on. This also offers you time to strategize if your unit is getting older.
When you need a new AC system to help make your new unit fit your budget. Whatever your AC needs are, you can feel good knowing our Experts have you covered.
Need to book your tune-up? Give us a call at or schedule an appointment online right away.