Why HVAC Maintenance Plans Are Worth the Money
The condition of your HVAC system is crucial because it encourages home comfort and healthy indoor air quality. But a well-functioning HVAC system doesn’t happen automatically. Your furnace and air conditioner work tirelessly around the clock, which opens them to a broad variety of possible issues.
These problems are generally simple enough that they won’t keep your furnace or air conditioner from running. However, they could affect energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling costs. If these problems evolve, your entire system may be vulnerable. These are annoyances and costs you could avoid with consistent HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Useful
If the furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or appears to be functioning just fine, you might question why HVAC maintenance is beneficial. Here’s what this yearly service can offer you.
Keeps Your Warranty in Tact
A warranty supports you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But ignoring yearly maintenance nullifies your warranty. Using a brief amount on maintenance now may help you avoid expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise protect you from.
Reveals Little Issues Early
Avoiding major issues in the first place is the ideal method to care for your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance visits offer the opportunity to comprehensively inspect and lubricate key internal components. It also provides a chance for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season shows up. You’ll spend less money over time if problems are repaired as they pop up.
Can Improve Energy Efficiency
Routine maintenance is about more than preventing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system functioning as well as possible. The stronger performance can lower your energy expenses by close to 30%.
Might Help Your System Run Longer
When your HVAC system runs the way it should, it can survive years longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but annual maintenance could extend this even longer.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing provides a series of membership plans created to fit your unique needs. From affordable options to comprehensive coverage, we offer the perfect maintenance plan to keep your heating and cooling systems working efficiently and consistently.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership is the best value. It adds a routine safety inspection, better energy savings and consistent preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
The Advantage™ Program
If you want to upgrade your HVAC equipment right away, or you just want equipment that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is perfect for you. You’ll receive a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is needed.
5 Perks of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a few of our members’ favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to break down during severe weather. Sadly, this is often when everyone else’s systems fail too. So we regularly accommodate a large volume of service calls over peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll skip to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip expenses or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You won’t have to cover the expense of a Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing Expert coming to your residence.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more important than ever. That’s why our plans come with 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems. Developed with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We support our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can rely on us to keep trying until it is.
- Thorough visual inspection with every visit. Your home comfort is our highest priority. That’s why each visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your home comfort system is a vital home investment. Protect it while receiving access to added perks by enrolling in a maintenance plan now. Whatever your budget, we can help you find the right plan for your needs. To learn more, call us at 866-397-3787 now!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.
Zoning Systems: Customized Comfort in Every Room
Central heating and air conditioning systems have revolutionized home comfort and made it possible to stay perfectly comfortable in any season or climate. But while centralized systems are a convenient way to control the temperature, they sometimes fall short when it comes to evenly distributing... Continue reading
Eight Ways to Upgrade Your HVAC System
During the coldest time of the year in the U.S., there’s no better way to enhance your home’s comfort than with a few effective upgrades. It’s not just about keeping the house toasty warm as the snow begins to fall—it’s about enhancing efficiency and improving the very air you breathe.... Continue reading
How to Choose a Suitable HVAC System
When it comes to keeping your home comfortable year-round, nothing is more important than choosing the right heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system. This decision affects your daily comfort, monthly utility bills and overall home efficiency. But, with so many system types, sizes... Continue reading