Benefits of Having Your Furnace Service Before Winter
There are tons of fun things to do in the fall, especially in the U.S.. But, there’s also that long list of must-do’s before the cold weather arrives. Although the outdoor yard work and home touchups are probably at the top of your list, there’s at least one indoor task you should consider taking care of early: getting your furnace service and tune-up appointment scheduled.
The team at Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing recommend that furnace service and maintenance be done at least annually in order to prevent a breakdown in the peak of winter, when the furnace is needed most. There are a number of benefits to getting it done before the cold and crisp weather reaches the U.S., too. Take a look at some of the top benefits of furnace service:
- Helps maintain your heating system’s energy efficiency. Regular maintenance can help ensure that your furnace operates at its peak efficiency throughout the coldest months of the year, helping you save on your heating bill.
- Ensures your furnace is in tip-top shape. From checking airflow to full multi-point inspections, you can be certain your furnace is ready to get you through whatever Mother Nature decides to throw at the U.S. this year.
- Reduces the chances of breakdowns. Just about the last thing you want to happen on a cold winter day is have your furnace go out, especially when heating companies are limited in their capacity for new customers. A furnace service appointment now will allow the technician to find potential problems and solve them before they happen.
- Helps keep your home safe. All furnaces burn some type of fuel to produce heat, and cracks and leaks around the fuel area could compromise your family’s safety. Inspecting the heat exchanger, gas burner and gas valve calibration are key to keeping your home safe through the heating season.
- Keeps your warranty valid. Many manufacturers require that you have at least one furnace service appointment per year in order to maintain your warranty, so getting regular maintenance done can save you money if bigger problems occur down the road.
Taking proper care of your furnace has plenty of additional benefits, and getting furnace service done annually is just the first step. It’ll help keep your home comfortable throughout the cold season and save you time later because you’re less likely to need additional service, maintenance or repairs in the middle of winter when heating and cooling companies like Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing are at their busiest.
If you have any questions about furnace service or a tune-up in the U.S., give us a call at 866-397-3787 or schedule an appointment with Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing through our online scheduler.
Zoning Systems: Customized Comfort in Every Room
Central heating and air conditioning systems have revolutionized home comfort and made it possible to stay perfectly comfortable in any season or climate. But while centralized systems are a convenient way to control the temperature, they sometimes fall short when it comes to evenly distributing... Continue reading
Eight Common Heating Myths Debunked
There are plenty of myths out there about home heating that lead to confusion and inefficient furnace operation. It’s time to set the record straight. Here, the heating specialists at Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing debunk the eight most common myths to keep your home... Continue reading
Eight Ways to Upgrade Your HVAC System
During the coldest time of the year in the U.S., there’s no better way to enhance your home’s comfort than with a few effective upgrades. It’s not just about keeping the house toasty warm as the snow begins to fall—it’s about enhancing efficiency and improving the very air you breathe.... Continue reading