Spring may be long gone but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Check out these details about air quality and call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your no-charge indoor air quality [[analysis|evaluation|inspection]6] and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air each day
- Americans spend more than 85% of their lives in buildings
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- Half of illnesses are caused or irritated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital grade filtration technology can eliminate up to 99% of the contaminants in the air, including bacteria, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To see more information, watch our cute experts in the clip and then check out SaveYourAir.com.