We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to review common furnace and heating issues North America homeowners often call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning about. Although there are theoretically hundreds of reasons why your North America home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Listed below are the top five problems that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat breaks resulting in no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air circulation problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace excessive heat or poor heating control
3. Dirty or clogged filters which develops airflow and comfort problems
4. Furnace or heating system pilot or ignition control problems, resulting in intermittent or no heat
5. Inconsistent maintenance history may cause unexpected breakdowns, poor comfort or increased energy costs (plus a lot of homeowner frustration!)
Each of these common issues can be resolved by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can quickly diagnose the problem area and make the required repairs. Getting a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could protect you from practically all heating problems that leaves your home with no heat or low comfort levels. With a proper tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they operate correctly and at top efficiency during the heating season. Important items like Carbon Monoxide checks, adequate combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also key elements to the tune-up process. Don’t forget – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age may pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, particularly if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a regular basis.
Contact Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning of North America at 866-397-3787 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.