Your HVAC equipment is an investment in your home. Shield it and your household’s comfort with Armor+, one of our premium comfort service memberships.
After you join, you won’t pay a cent out of pocket for parts or labor. This shields your bank account from pricey unexpected repairs. When you contact us for service, you’ll enjoy a fast response with our 24/7/365 priority service. And we’ll make sure you’re pleased with our Expert service through our one-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Every time our Experts are at your house, we’ll do an in-depth inspection of your unit. This allows us to find any troubles with your heating, cooling or indoor air quality. If you need to better your air quality to have relief from allergies, your membership will assist you in saving on those solutions also.
We’ll also supply you with our exclusive Home Health™ Report Card, which pinpoints any heating and cooling troubles in your home. This way, you can make a smart choice on repair or replacement.
This membership also covers annual Precision Tune-Ups for your cooling and heating units. Here are several benefits to having this detailed repair done.
5 Advantages of Annual HVAC Tune-Ups
- Restores efficiency that might save you up to 30% on energy expenses.**
- Pinpoints small troubles before they create expensive breakdowns.
- Helps prolong your unit’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty ongoing.
- Helps shield your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you use a fuel-burning heating unit.
Each system maintenance has a 29-point visual inspection in addition to these services. And more!
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Observing thermostat adjustment
- Assessing refrigerant pressure and cooling steps
- Examining A/C starting performance and safety mechanisms
- Cleansing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Installing new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Freshening and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Assessing thermostat adjustments and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting capabilities and safety mechanisms
- Putting in new standard air filters
- Fastening electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Armor+ Membership Includes
*For Armor+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Armor+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.
- 100% Parts and Labor Coverage
- Filters included
- Seasonal Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Annual safety inspection
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee on repairs*
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual examination on each visit