It’s easy to fail to remember routine checkups for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the first priority we’re thinking about at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
That’s since annual maintenance delivers a lot of advantages for your equipment, such as enhanced efficiency and a reduced chance for issues. You can get these perks—and more—by enrolling in our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll receive fast response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also have a smaller bill for our Expert repairs. As per usual, our service is supported by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also perform an exhaustive examination of your equipment whenever they’re at your residence. These examinations may help discover heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to enhance your house’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality equipment too.
You’ll also get our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC concerns in your house. This can help you make an informed choice when you’re going back and forth over repair or replacement.
Why is Regular HVAC Maintenance so Crucial?
Yearly maintenance provides many advantages for your heating and cooling system.
- Brings back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on heating and cooling bills.**
- Finds little problems before they cause costly service.
- Helps lengthen your equipment’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps safeguard your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning furnace.
This membership plan incorporates regular Precision Tune-Ups for your heating and cooling equipment. This service is the most detailed you can find. That’s due to the fact its numerous cleaning and adjustment steps help bring back your system to top efficiency, reliability and energy savings.
As well as a 29-point visual examination, here’s what each maintenance appointment offers.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Assessing thermostat calibration
- Observing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting capacities and safety controls
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and calibrating burner and ignition assembly
- Testing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Taking a look at furnace starting power and safety controls
- Adding new standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Involves
- Annual Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Yearly safety inspections
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual inspection on each visit
To start the process, contact our Experts at 866-397-3787. We’ll help you choose the ideal membership plan to fit your needs and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.