It’s easy to fail to remember routine checkups for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the first priority we’re keeping in mind at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
That’s due to the fact routine service delivers lots of advantages for your unit, like enhanced efficiency and a decreased chance for breakdowns. You can get these perks—and more—by enrolling in our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll receive fast response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also have a smaller bill for our Expert repairs. As per usual, our repairs are supported by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also perform an in-depth examination of your unit whenever they’re at your home. These examinations may help discover heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to enhance your residence’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality equipment too.
You’ll also be given our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC concerns in your house. This can help you make an informed choice when you’re going back and forth over repair or replacement.
Why is Regular HVAC Maintenance so Important?
Yearly maintenance provides many benefits for your heating and cooling system.
- Gives back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on energy bills.**
- Finds little problems before they cause pricey service.
- Helps lengthen your equipment’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps safeguard your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you have a fuel-burning furnace.
This membership plan incorporates regular Precision Tune-Ups for your heating and cooling equipment. This service is the most detailed in the business. That’s due to the fact its multiple cleaning and adjustment steps help bring back your system to the highest efficiency, reliability and energy savings.
Along with a 29-point visual examination, here’s what each checkup offers.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Observing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting capacities and safety controls
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and calibrating burner and ignition assembly
- Testing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Taking a look at furnace starting capacity and safety controls
- Adding new standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Has to Offer
- Annual Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety inspections
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual inspection on each visit
To begin, reach our Experts at 866-397-3787. We’ll help you choose the best membership plan to work with your needs and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.