We Guarantee You'll Be Pleased with Our Expert AC Installation in North America
When you are looking for AC installation in North America, you should avoid skimping and letting just anybody put in your new system.
That’s where the Experts from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning arrive. Apart from the fact that we have the training and endorsements to back up our quality air conditioning installation, we’ll offer you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Call us at 866-397-3787 to schedule your AC installation now.
5 Signs You Need Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start to give you subtle signs that it’s failing. Here are five of the most usual ones.
- You frequently need repairs. As your air conditioner advances in years, it loses energy efficiency and more susceptible to problems. If we’re regularly at your residence for air conditioning repairs, you might need a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs swiftly add up. When they’re more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s time to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is older than 15 years old. With annual air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could last 20 years. However, it’s wise to start prepping for replacement close to the 15-year mark so it’s not unexpected.
- Your air conditioner uses R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was installed prior to 2010, it likely uses R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is discontinued due to its harmful effects on the ozone layer. Since R22 has been discontinued, resolving a refrigerant leak would be extremely expensive.
- You want to cut your cooling bills. Selecting an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and using it with a smart thermostat is a smart way to conserve on electrical bills. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s merely 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient air conditioner could save you 20–40% on electrical costs.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, our Experts will partner with you to pick the ideal model for your needs. We’ll also do a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to ensure correct sizing.
We know that needing a new air conditioner can be a crisis you’re not fully financially ready for. That’s why we have flexible financing for qualified customers and our Service Experts Advantage Program™. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll receive a new air conditioner. You won’t require a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all built in. Plus, you’ll get to keep any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a valued Advantage Program member, you’ll also get 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Plan on During Air Conditioner Installation
What make us stand out from every other HVAC service company in North America? Here are several of the approaches we take on installation day.
When our highly skilled technicians are at your home, you presume they’ll hook up your new equipment for the best energy efficiency. And they’ll keep your house and backyard in an unchanged condition as when they got there.
Above that, you can feel confident knowing you’re partnering with a totally licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Organized installation—When the installation procedures require us to come inside your house, we’ll put on shoe covers to guard your flooring from mud. We’ll also arrange drop cloths around the installation spot to keep your floors protected from debris throughout our services.
- High-quality service—Our technicians are NATE-certified. This means they’ve finished exhaustive training to receive the most desirable technical certification in the industry.
- Attention to the small things—We’ll go through an installation worksheet throughout the process to ensure each individual little thing is covered. We’ll also check your unit is operating like it should and matches local code before we finish the job. Once installation is done, we’ll double-check you comprehend how to program your new thermostat and equipment.
- Periodic statuses—We’ll tell you how installation is unfolding and when you can anticipate us to be wrapped up.