Ductwork and Insulation
Duct Cleaning Offers More than Just Clean Ventilation
Refreshing your air ducts with HVAC cleaning services from Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing offers benefits other than ductwork that’s free of dust and debris. You’ll also breathe easier knowing that all our exceptional cleaning solutions are backed by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Not only should duct cleaning help reduce allergy symptoms, it can also make your HVAC system work more efficiently. A clean system is less prone to malfunction and might even live longer.
Our trained, ACE-certified professionals can inspect and clean parts such as:
- Supply/return air ducts and registers
- Grilles and diffusers
Signs You Should Schedule Duct Cleaning Service in the U.S.
How do you recognize when you should schedule an air duct cleaning? The National Air Duct Cleaners Association recommends one every three to five years.
The organization has a simple rule of thumb—if your air ducts look dirty, it probably is.
Despite the fact that much of the ductwork in your home is hidden from view, you have access to the supply and return vents. Are they covered in dust? Remove a vent cover and inspect the ductwork. Is the metal coated in dust?
Here are a couple other signs you need an extensive cleaning:
- Mold is detected in your furnace, air conditioner, heat pump or air handler.
- Vents release dust when your heat or air conditioning starts.
- Dust, dirt or pet hair is clogged up in vents.
- Your home is particularly dusty despite consistent cleaning.
- Your home was recently constructed, went through a major renovation or dealt with water damage.
- Energy bills are going up despite thermostat settings staying the same.
How to Keep Your Air Ducts Cleaner
After Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing cleans your air ducts, the EPA has a few steps you can try to keep your HVAC system cleaner.
- Find the highest-efficiency air filter recommended for your system.
- Replace the air filter often.
- Ask your HVAC tech to clean the coils and drain pan during routine maintenance.
- Dust and vacuum your home regularly.
- Promptly resolve leaks and water damage.
Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing can also help determine if your ducts are sufficiently sealed and insulated, particularly in an attic or crawl space. Well- sealed ducts keep water out of your equipment.
Ductwork and Insulation Tips
Request Service Today!
Our Experts are ready to take care of your home comfort needs!