How can I find carbon monoxide in my home?

Having a carbon monoxide detector in a central location is the recommended way to alert you to this harmful gas. Carbon monoxide is colorless, odorless and is lethal in big concentrations.

A carbon monoxide detector is like a smoke alarm. It screens the air and signals if carbon monoxide levels are too high. Preferrably, you should have at least one detector close to all living areas, or on all floors in your home. These detectors are best used in combination with our HVAC maintenance memberships, which keep your system in the best status and may help you stop carbon monoxide in North America.