What does HVAC stand for?
HVAC is short for heating, ventilation and air conditioning. We often use this abbreviation to refer to your whole heating and cooling system, which includes:
- Comfort units, such as a furnace, heat pump, air conditioner or mini-split system
- Indoor air quality solutions, like air filters, air filtration systems, germicidal UV lights, whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and ventilation
- Comfort controls, such as thermostats systems
While there are differing types of HVAC units, they all operate identically by:
- Relying on a fresh air source outside or inside your home or business.
- Running air through a filter to trap particles and allergens.
- Heating or cooling air.
- Sending air through a ducted system or immediately into a room, depending on the type of system you use.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer a full range of outstanding HVAC services in North America to fit all your comfort needs. And we support all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*
*Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.