We Back Our Furnace Installation in North America With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t just repair and service heating systems, we also deliver outstanding furnace installation in North America.
What makes our professional labor stand out from other HVAC companies? We’ve perfected our process as time has gone by.
All of our professionals are ACE certified, which shows they’ve received the most important technical accreditation in the industry. They also are involved in ongoing industry and product training to learn the finest ways to complete furnace repair and furnace maintenance, plus pro furnace installation.
And we stand behind all of our services with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so confident in our outstanding offerings that we provide you with time to think it over—a year, in reality.
Reach us at 866-397-3787 to request your furnace installation now.
How Will I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It can be difficult to know right when your heating system is going to go out or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system can start to give you some signs that it’s close to wearing out. Here are several of the most common signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With proper maintenance, many furnaces live for close to 20 years, although some may last even longer. If yours is reaching that age, it’s smart to begin planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t have an interruption in comfort when your furnace gives out for good.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair when this happens. If your most recent bills are over half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are incessantly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about upgrading your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are some signs that your furnace is struggling:
- Your furnace starts and stops too often, even if you routinely change the air filter.
- Your furnace produces cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You realize it’s more difficult regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly turning up the thermostat because your home is too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation might help you reduce your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at using fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can definitely add up over its lifetime!
4. Weird Furnace Noises
It’s fine for your furnace to produce some noise as it starts and stops. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching might mean there’s something decidedly wrong with it. Because these problems can be expensive to fix, it’s often preferable to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is working normally, its burner flames should be blue. If you see yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t burning fuel very well and may even be creating hazardous carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide problems is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced right away.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often less expensive to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. In addition, you’ll also benefit from greater energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which isn’t always compatible with an older unit.
- You want to enhance your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which often don’t work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Understanding when to arrange furnace installation can be tough and irritating. Our Experts at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning have an A+ in home comfort, so you can rely on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 866-397-3787 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Anticipate on Furnace Installation Day
Here’s what you can expect when we hook up your new furnace.
- Tidy installation—When we’re inside, we’ll put on shoe covers to shield your home from any dust we might bring in. We put down drop cloths around the installation space to prevent messes.
- Pro labor—Our specialists have achieved some of the best prestigious technical certifications in the industry.
- A thorough check—After we’re done, we go over a checklist to ensure your heating equipment is running like it should before we leave.
- Going above and beyond—We’ll install your new heating system to follow local code. And we’ll regularly surpass expectations, for the highest quality service wherever.
Request Your Furnace Installation Right Away with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Need an additional reason to purchase a heating system from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning?
Your new heater is accompanied by a free membership plan. This provides you an advantage on proper furnace service and keeps your warranty validated.
Give us a call at 866-397-3787 or contact us online to book your appointment today. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.