Expert Oil Furnace Repair in North America
Furnace balking at starting? Reset button keeps tripping? If your fuel oil furnace is leaving you irritated and chilly in North America, the Experts at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can help.
Sometimes, you can take care of problems with your oil-burning furnace alone. There are several things you can take a look at before getting in touch with us for heating repair.
Common Oil Heating System Problems
- Furnace won’t start. The thermostat setting may be wrong. Check that it’s switched to “auto” and “heat.”
- Reset button keeps tripping. This safety feature stops your furnace when it discovers an issue. Make sure there’s fuel in the oil tank, the valves are open and the chimney is clear. Once you’ve checked those things, only press the reset button once. Pressing it too many times could cause fuel oil to accumulate and spark a fire once the furnace begins heating.
- Inadequate heat. The oil or air filters could be full and need to be cleaned or replaced.
- Excess noise. If you hear clattering, tighten access panels. Squealing means there’s problems with the belt or blower motor. If these components have oiling ports, put a little bit of electric motor oil on them after disconnecting your furnace.
Other times, you’ll need one of our specialist service technicians. Call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for oil furnace repair service when:
- Pressing the reset button doesn’t start the furnace, even when there’s fuel in the tank and valves are open
- You hear knocking sounds, which likely means there’s air in the fuel lines
- Oil lines are leaking
- Soot can be observed in the burner chamber
- Burner runs but does not fire
- Other troubleshooting tips don’t fix the problem
100% Satisfaction Guarantee* Backs Our Repairs
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can determine the problem when your oil furnace won’t ignite.
Our technicians have finished extensive testing to earn the top HVAC standard, NATE certification. They are well-equipped to handle most any heating repair. And all our work is backed by a one-year 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Routine maintenance can help stop furnace service calls. Once we get your furnace operating, Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning technicians can recommend a membership plan that could reduce expensive repairs and make your furnace heat more efficiently. A more efficient furnace could help you save money on heating costs.