End Expensive Water Leaks in Your North America Home
The typical home loses 2,000 to 20,000 gallons of water every year because of leaks, according to the Alliance for Water Efficiency.
Dripping faucets and leaky water heaters aren’t difficult to find. But other leaks like toilet flapper valves or cracked water supply lines can go undiscovered for a long time.
A water leak can be costly. You’re paying for surplus water you don’t need, and leaks can wreak havoc on your home.
That’s why it’s important to find and fix minimal leaks.
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning is here to help you achieve just that. We have the knowledge for qualified leak detection and water line repair in North America.
6 Signs You Could Have a Plumbing Leak
Locating and repairing leaks are the most common calls we receive for plumbing services. Catching a leak right away can help you avoid costly water damage. Some leaks may be trickier to find than others, but there are several telltale clues that you need to contact a plumber in North America. Here are the top six:
- Your water bill is more expensive than expected.
- Your pipes frequently make thumping sounds.
- There are reddish stains in your tub, or your water is reddish.
- Floors or walls seem wet or soft.
- You notice water stains on the ceiling or walls.
- There’s damp soil or erosion by your residence’s foundation.
How to Figure Out if You Have a Leak
If you believe you have a leak but can’t see the signs, check your water meter:
- Make sure no water is being used inside or outside your home.
- Check the leak indicator on your water meter. The indicator is commonly a triangular dial or miniature silver wheel. If the dial is spinning, you probably have a leak.
We can find the origin of the leak and get it repaired before you spend more money or potentially damage your home.
Common Places for Water Leaks
With all the locations water is used in your home, there are a lot of areas you could uncover a leak.
Leaks can be triggered by split seals around water connectors, rusty pipes, blockages and more.
They usually are spotted:
- On water supply lines and connections underneath the kitchen sink
- In washing machines, notably kinds that are aging
- In hot- and cold-water hoses linked to your washing machine
If you see evidence of a leak, we can get things back to normal. Plus, we endorse all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Talk with us at 866-397-3787 or schedule an appointment online.