We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in North America
Sewer backups are an expensive mess. Damage and rehabilitation can be costly—on average, about $4,400.
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can help you keep clear of that by validating you have a backflow assembly. This shields against backups.
Most homeowners may not realize they’re responsible for maintaining and repairing the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline that connects the North America sanitary sewer main and your house.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, our plumbers and technicians have the knowledge, certification and ability to perform everything related to sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s leading your sewer to fail or become congested, make sure to contact us as soon as you notice a problem. Stopping it early can help you avoid costly destruction to your residence.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Obstructions in the city’s sanitary sewer main can cause your sewer to back up. Tree roots can also create problems if they expand into your lines.
There are a couple you can do to avoid a backup.
- Dispose of waste correctly.
- Don’t dispose of grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine products.
- Have Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning add a backwater prevention valve to stop sewer backflows.
- Have us check for and take care of illegal plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can block your lines with debris and silt.
- Replace your line and tap with plastic pipe to stop tree roots from damaging your lines.
Contact Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today at 866-397-3787 or schedule an appointment online and let us do the dirty work for you. We sell excellent equipment options and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is upheld by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*