The condition of your HVAC system is critical because it improves home comfort and robust indoor air quality. But an efficient HVAC system doesn’t happen spontaneously. Your furnace and air conditioner work hard around the clock, which subjects them to a wide array of potential troubles.
These issues are generally small enough that they rarely keep your furnace or air conditioner from functioning. However, they might affect energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling bills. If these malfunctions expand, your entire system could be jeopardized. These are disasters and costs you may bypass with regular HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Important
If a furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or seems to be functioning just fine, you might question why HVAC maintenance is needed. Here’s what this yearly service can offer you.
Keeps Your Warranty Ongoing
A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But foregoing annual maintenance voids your warranty. Devoting a short amount on upkeep now could help you prevent costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise protect you from.
Uncovers Little Problems in Advance
Avoiding major problems in the first place is the simplest way to shield your HVAC system. Scheduled maintenance visits allow the opportunity to comprehensively review and lubricate important internal components. It also provides time for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season arrives. You’ll spend less money overall if issues are addressed as they begin.
May Improve Energy Efficiency
Annual maintenance is about more than minimizing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system working as well as possible. The stronger performance might decrease your energy expenses by around 30%.
Can Help Your System Work Longer
When your HVAC system works the way it should, it can survive years longer. A large number of furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but routine maintenance can extend this even further.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning developed a series of membership plans created to suit your specific needs. From affordable options to comprehensive coverage, we offer the ideal maintenance plan to keep your home comfort systems working efficiently and reliably.
At around $5 per month, our Priority+™ membership is designed to work with your budget. You’ll receive priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You also won’t have to fret about spending more on overtime visits if you call our pros on a night, weekend or holiday. Trip expenses are taken care of as well, saving you around $99 every visit. You’ll also receive many of the most-wanted benefits from our broader plans, including 15% discounts on service calls and indoor air quality products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership is the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, higher energy savings and regular preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We suggest the Armor+™ membership if you need peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program includes the most robust protection for your home comfort system. This plan also comes with replacement air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you want to swap out your HVAC equipment right away, or you just want something more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is perfect for you. You’ll get a new system for just one simple monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is necessary.
5 Perks of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a smaller number of our members’ most popular perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to fail during disastrous weather. Unfortunately, this is frequently when everyone else’s systems malfunction too. So we often accommodate a greater volume of service calls over peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll skip to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip expenses or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never be responsible for covering the price of a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning technician traveling to your house.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more important than ever. That’s why our plans include 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Built with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We support our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can rely on us to keep working until it is.
- Comprehensive visual check for every visit. Your home comfort is our highest priority. That’s why each visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a crucial home investment. Protect it while access to additional perks by signing up for a maintenance plan today. Whatever your budget, we can help you choose the right plan for your needs. To learn more, call us at 866-397-3787 today!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.