Your HVAC system’s healthiness is critical, because it keeps your home comfy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen instinctively. Your HVAC system works hard all season to keep you comfy. This makes it exposed to a wide range of malfunctions.
Often troubles are minor enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from working. But they can influence its energy efficiency—and your energy bill. If these issues get worse, your entire system could be at risk.
That’s headaches and costs that you could have been able to prevent. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC tune-ups can lower the chance of failures by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Needed
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or running fine, you could ask whether maintenance is needed. It is, and here are several reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty ongoing. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But forgetting annual furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, most often, you’re nullifying your warranty. Spending a small amount on maintenance now can help you prevent costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise take care of.
- Identifies small troubles early. Preventing big problems from taking place in the first place is the best plan to protect your HVAC system. Frequent maintenance visits provide the opportunity to thoroughly check and lubricate critical internal parts. And it also provides time to get required repairs completed before the peak heating or cooling season begins. You’ll spend less money in the long run if issues are resolved as they appear.
- May improve energy efficiency. Annual maintenance is about more than avoiding breakdowns. It’s also to keep your system working as well as possible. Frequently this creates an improvement to your house’s energy efficiency. You could enjoy reduced energy expenses, in addition to the good feeling your system is in excellent shape.
- May help your system last longer. When your HVAC system is working like it should, it may last a lot longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners last for approximately 15–20 years, but skilled maintenance might help prolong this life span even more.
Get More Through Your HVAC Membership Plan with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Annual maintenance is essential, especially as it can help you save nearly 30% on yearly energy prices.* But with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, you’ll be able to pick from a collection of membership plans that match your specific needs. All our memberships are packed full of special pluses delivered by NATE-certified Experts.
From complete to budget-friendly, we have the ideal membership plan to keep your home comfort systems stress-free and efficient.
If you need to replace your HVAC equipment immediately or just want something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll have a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or sizeable up-front fee is necessary.
Don’t want to be responsible for emergency repair costs? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program provides the most ample protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also involve air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and installing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is made to work with any budget. You’ll get priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You won’t have to worry about spending more if you call our Experts on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip expenses are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Plus, you’ll also get a few other most-wanted pluses of our full-featured plans, including 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just some of our members’ other most-loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner typically quits during the most extreme temperatures. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems malfunction too, so we’re often handling a high volume of service calls. With a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning membership plan, you’ll be able to go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime fees. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your residence’s indoor air quality is crucial more than ever. That’s why we’re offering 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Designed with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We back our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t correct, you can count on us to keep at it until it is.
- Detailed visual check on every visit. Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why every visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is an expensive investment. Keep it protected and access additional advantages by getting one of our membership plans today. Whatever your budget is, we can help you choose the ideal plan for your needs and residence. To get started with your membership plan, contact us at 866-397-3787 right away.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.