Expert AC Replacement in North America with a 100% Guarantee*
Replacing your air conditioner doesn’t have to be a difficult process if you deal with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning. Our team of ACE-certified technicians can service all the top brands. We even offer financing so eligible homeowners get the ideal equipment for their needs.
Our air conditioning replacement service is backed by an industry-leading 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* for a complete year, ensuring the Expert solutions you deserve.
What to Anticipate During AC Replacement
Effective AC replacement offers a clean transition from old equipment to new. Below are a couple of advantages of our installation process:
- Neat Replacement
- We use protective footwear coverings to keep your residence and flooring safe from any dust we bring in. We also set down protective cloths around the installation area to decrease messes.
- Expert Service from Certified Pros
- Our ACE-certified installers have finished considerable Expert training to make one of the most distinguished technical certifications in the industry.
- Exceeding Expectations
- Our AC replacement process exchanges your outdated system with a new AC unit that satisfies regional codes. We exceed expectations whenever feasible.
- A Final Setup Checklist
- After installation is done, we ensure your AC is functioning like it ought to by testing safety features and checking other essential functions.
When to Replace Air Conditioner Systems
It can be tough to understand specifically when to get a new air conditioner. Here are a few clues that it’s time to start preparing for a new one.
- Monthly utility bills are going up. As your air conditioner gets older, it becomes less efficient. At some point it needs excessive time or energy to keep things cool.
- Your house feels damp or humid. An ineffective air conditioner has a more challenging time keeping humidity levels in check. You may notice rooms feel muggy or inconsistently cool enough.
- The air conditioner is running constantly. It’s natural for your air conditioner to run a lot more as the temperature increases. However, constant heavy use increases wear and tear, reducing the equipment’s life expectancy and making energy bills more expensive.
- Your air conditioner is out of date. With routine upkeep, air conditioners can last 15 years or longer. That being said, getting a new air conditioner even at 10 years old could save 20-40% on cooling costs, according to the U.S. Department of Energy.
- You’re investing a lot on air conditioning repairs. We advise full replacement if repairs are ending more probable and/or expensive.
- Your AC unit uses R-22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is out of production because of its harmful impacts on the ozone layer. Fixing a refrigerant leak on systems with R-22 coolant is really expensive as the remaining supply is only available in limited, recycled amounts.
We changed everything, by covering everything.
Instead of purchasing, you can now LEASE a new, high-efficiency HVAC system to conserve money on power costs and be more comfortable in your home.
Our Advantage Program™ includes installation with brand-new equipment with no down payment, plus all yearly maintenance, replacement air filters, as well as repair services. Get it all for one low monthly payment.