Summer has made its debut in and the last thing you need is your air conditioner failing during the extreme heat. Help stop your home’s AC from failing with a yearly AC tune-up from .
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Similar to how you visit your general practitioner annually for an exam, an air conditioner tune-up is a yearly visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and in working order. Most common AC tune-ups will include condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, inspecting your refrigerant levels and observing for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical parts, and analyzing the operation of the blower belt and motor.
AC tune-ups with
When you call for your A/C system tune-up, our tune-ups come complete with a full visual inspection along with a full cleaning. Keeping reading for the complete list of steps in our System Inspection and Precision AC tune-up.
- Calibrating thermostat
- Inspect oil and/or air filters
- Check blower components
- Gauge air flow
- Check all electrical connections
- Confirm proper system operation
- Confirm quality of installation
- Examine area around system
- Check system clearances
- Examine overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Evaluate starting capabilities
- Assess safety controls
- Measure temperature contrast in supply and return
- Observe refrigerant pressure
- Examine condensate drains
- Replace or clean standard home air filters
- Tightening of electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Assess cooling cycle
- Issue biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
in is currently celebrating summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and qualifying home comfort system upgrades. To find out more or schedule your seasonal A/C system tune-up, call today!