Furnace Replacement in North America with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*
Have you decided it’s time that you upgrade your gas furnace? If so, trust the Experts at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for high-quality furnace system replacement. From beginning to end, we offer all systems with professional criteria of service. We even provide financing options so homeowners have significantly more flexibility.
Our furnace replacement is supported by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year to ensure customers get the exceptional customer service they deserve.
What to Anticipate During Furnace Replacement
Here is what to expect while we’re replacing a furnace:
- Tidy Replacement
- When we are carrying out work in your home, we’ll wear shoe covers to protect your surfaces from debris we might bring in. We also use protective cloths around the installation spot to reduce messes.
- Truly “Expert” Service
- Our ACE-certified specialists have accomplished some of the most comprehensive technical education in the industry.
- Exceeding Expectations
- We’ll replace your system with a new furnace that meets local regulations. We go above and beyond expectations whenever feasible.
- A Thorough Checklist
- After the install is done, we ensure your heating equipment is operating as it needs to before we go.
When to Replace Your Heating System
Furnaces that are more than 10 years old won’t operate as efficiently as they used to. In fact, did you know an aging furnace may be wasting up to 40 cents for every dollar you spend to heat your property? Below are some more signs you’re due for a furnace replacement:
- Constant need for repairs
- Rising energy bills—without changing the thermostat
- Hot and cold spots across many of the rooms
- Furnace turns on and off constantly, or blows cold air
- Loud screeching, squealing, rattling, popping or humming noises
- Burner flames are yellow, not blue—this is a sign of incomplete combustion, meaning the furnace may be leaking gas and/or carbon monoxide